Ask yourself what is really important
and then have the wisdom and courage to build your life around the answer.
- 100 People Succeeding Is A SignalWhen researching strategies, emphasize patterns over stories. One person succeeding means nothing. 100 people succeeding is a signal. […]
- A Book Must Be The Ax That Breaks The Frozen Sea Within UsA book must be the ax that breaks the frozen sea within us. This is what I believe. […]
- A Day Grows Old As We DoA day grows old as we do. Do not wish death upon it. Let it live, let it […]
- A Day Will Come At Last When I Shall Take The Hidden PathsStill round the corner there may wait A new road or a secret gate And though I oft […]
- A Good Date Shake Should Be A Little TrashyWe’re using Thrifty ice cream today because…, you could go fancier but I think a good Date Shake […]
- A Good Traveler Has No Fixed PlansA good traveler has no fixed plans, and is not intent on arriving. ― Lao Tzu.
- A Good Traveler Is One Who Does Not Know Where He Is GoingA good traveler is one who does not know where he is going to , and a perfect […]
- A Green Skin Growing Over Whatever Winter Did To UsPatient, plodding, a green skin growing over whatever winter did to us, a return to the strange idea […]
- A Hour Of Thinking Can Save You A Decade Of WorkLife is easier when you know what you want — but most people don’t take the time to […]
- A Hundred Years From Now?A hundred years from now? All new people. —Anne Lamott
- A Man Is Destroyed By The Duck Nibblings of Nagging, Small Bills, Telephones, Athletes FootA man is destroyed by the duck nibblings of nagging, small bills, telephones, athlete’s foot, ragweed, The common […]
- A Man Must Find Time for HimselfA man must find time for himself. Time is what we spend our lives with. If we are […]
- A Moment of SilenceA Moment Of Silence… For all of our Loved Ones who have passed away… They are Here! They […]