Don’t force yourself to do it.
A clear distinction here is things that you think you “should“ do, and things that you must do.
For example, I think the reason why it is so hard for people to start exercising and working out, going to the gym is this:
They don’t want to.
For many people, it feels like this strange duty that one must do, rather than something that one wants to do.
Maybe the same thing is with blogging, vlogging, starting a YouTube channel, etc.; nobody should feel like they must do something against their own will, a lot of people think they “should“ do it, for marketing, business purposes etc. However, I say if your soul is not really into it, don’t even bother.
100% passion or nothing.From Eric Kim
- If You Get A Chance, Take ItLife is too short to wake up with regrets. So love the people who treat you right. Forget about those who don’t. Believe everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would most likely … Read more
- Our Life Is Frittered Away By DetailOur life is frittered away by detail … Simplify, simplify. — Thoreau Simplicity, simplicity, simplicity! I say, let your affairs be as two or three, and not a hundred or a thousand. — Thoreau
- You Won’t Ever Get Over ItI’ve never been the same since my brother died. There is a melancholy inside me that never goes away. I’m 50 percent happy and 50 percent sad at any given moment. And the only advice I can give people for when you lose someone like that is…you won’t ever get over it. And the more … Read more
- When The Going Gets Weird, The Weird Turn ProWhen the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. — Hunter S. Thompson Let us toast to animal pleasures, to escapism, to rain on the roof and instant coffee, to unemployment insurance and library cards, to absinthe and good-hearted landlords, to music and warm bodies and contraceptives… and to the “good life”, whatever it is … Read more
- Turn Off, Tune Out, And Turn On Your Life.None of us have the promise of tomorrow. God forbid this is my last day on this beautiful earth, it won’t be spent listening to some news person telling me how rotten we are, how rotten life is, heck no, I’m going out and seeing how beautiful life is. As humans, our time on this … Read more