These are the soul’s changes.
I don’t believe in ageing.
I believe in forever altering one’s aspect to the sun.
Hence my optimism.
— Virginia Woolf
- You Don’t Have To Turn This Into SomethingYou don’t have to turn this into something. It doesn’t have to upset you. — Marcus… Read more: You Don’t Have To Turn This Into Something
- Sorrow Prepares You For JoySorrow prepares you for joy. It violently sweeps everything out of your house, so that new… Read more: Sorrow Prepares You For Joy
- Do Not Sell Your Soul In Exchange Of AnythingDo not sell your soul in exchange of anything, this is the only thing you have… Read more: Do Not Sell Your Soul In Exchange Of Anything
- But, Do You Miss The Way Those Lies Tasted?You miss his touch, the way his hands held you, the way his lips became one… Read more: But, Do You Miss The Way Those Lies Tasted?
- Grieving Is Like Having Broken RibsGrieving is like having broken ribs. On the outside you look fine. But with every breath,… Read more: Grieving Is Like Having Broken Ribs
- I Have Just Realized That The Stakes Are MyselfI have just realized that the stakes are myselfI have no otherransom money, nothing to break… Read more: I Have Just Realized That The Stakes Are Myself
- The Great Thing Is Not Having A MindThe great thingis not havinga mind. Feelings:oh, I have those; theygovern me. — Louise Gluick from… Read more: The Great Thing Is Not Having A Mind
- We Can ChangeWe can change. People say we can’t, but we do when the stakes or the pain… Read more: We Can Change
- Stop Being Jerked Like A PuppetDiscard your misperceptions. Stop being jerked like a puppet. Limit yourself to the present. — Marcus… Read more: Stop Being Jerked Like A Puppet
- We Are Well Advised To Keep On Nodding Terms With The People We Used To BeWe are well advised to keep on nodding terms with the people we used to be,… Read more: We Are Well Advised To Keep On Nodding Terms With The People We Used To Be