There are 30,000 days in your life.
When I was 24, I realized I’m almost 9,000 days down.
There are no warm-ups, no practice rounds, no reset buttons.
Your biggest risk isn’t failing.
It’s getting too comfortable.
Every day, we’re writing a few more words of a story.
I wanted my story to be an adventure, and that’s made all the difference.
― Drew Houston
- Zen Comes Down To Three ThingsZen pretty much comes down to three things: Everything changes, Everything is connected, Pay attention. —Jane Hirschfield
- Zeal Is A VolcanoZeal is a volcano, the peak of which the grass of indecisiveness does not grow. — Kahil Gibran
- Yule Is When The Dark Half Of The Year Cedes To The Light HalfYule is when the dark half of the year cedes to the light half. Known as Solstice Night, Awaiting the rebirth of the Sun God. Bonfires, wassailing crops with toasts of spiced cider a time of madness and awesomeness… — Anujj Elviis
- Your Words Surround You Like FogYour words surround you like fog and make you hard to see. ― Edward ‘Blackbeard’ Teach, Pirate
- Your Time Is LimitedYour time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. -– Steve Jobs