Yule is when the dark half of the year cedes to the light half.
Known as Solstice Night,
Awaiting the rebirth of the Sun God.
Bonfires, wassailing crops with toasts of spiced cider
a time of madness and awesomeness…
— Anujj Elviis
- I Am Not What Happened To MeI am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become. — Carl Jung
- We Seek The Great Forgotten LanguageRemembering speechlessly we seek the great forgotten language, the lost lane-end into heaven, a stone, a leaf, an unfound door. — Thomas Wolfe from poem O Lost
- I Might Listen Or Else Settle For A DogSpring is working on me. I don’t want to change yet, but fawns and goats and all the girls I knew in high school tell me it’s time to have a baby. I might listen or else settle for a dog so large we name it Bear… — Laura Creste from poem Gentle or Not
- We Meet Ourselves Time And AgainWe meet ourselves time and again in a thousand disguises on the path of life. — Carl Jung
- The Path Is The GoalThe path is the goal. — Ghandi