What a liberation to realize that the “voice in my head” is not who I am.
Who am I then?
The one who sees that.
— Eckhart Tolle
- Zen Comes Down To Three ThingsZen pretty much comes down to three things: Everything changes, Everything is connected, Pay attention. —Jane Hirschfield
- Zeal Is A VolcanoZeal is a volcano, the peak of which the grass of indecisiveness does not grow. — Kahil Gibran
- Yule Is When The Dark Half Of The Year Cedes To The Light HalfYule is when the dark half of the year cedes to the light half. Known as Solstice Night, Awaiting the rebirth of the Sun God. […]
- Your Words Surround You Like FogYour words surround you like fog and make you hard to see. ― Edward ‘Blackbeard’ Teach, Pirate
- Your Time Is LimitedYour time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of […]
- Your Strengths are not Your WeaknessesUnderstand: you are one of a kind. Your character traits are a kind of chemical mix that will never be repeated in history. There are […]
- Your Soul Needs Time For Solitude And Self-ReflectionYour soul needs time for solitude and self-reflection. In order to love, lead, heal, and create, you must nourish yourself first. — Louise Hay
- Your Purpose Isn’t Something You DiscoverYour purpose isn’t something you discover, but something you ultimately choose yourself. Stop looking for it and make the choice, then allow that choice to […]
- Your Photographs Reflect YouEvery photograph you make Is a reflection of you. — Eric Kim