Many times in life the question is not whether to do thing or another, but when to emphasize one aspect or another.
Rest or train? Research or write? Diversify or concentrate?
Opposite answers can both be right. The question is which one is the right answer for right now.
— James Clear
- Stop Worrying About How Much You Matter And Take Advantage Of Your New FreedomWhether you’re feeling irrelevant from a recent retirement, job loss, relationship change, or another big life event, don’t despair. Stop […]
- The End Is Where We Begin FromWhat we call the beginning is often the end. And to make an end is to make a beginning. The […]
- Just Relax. It’s Not A White Flag Out The Windowhow can we point at a horizon yet still fear death just relax it’s not a white flag out the […]
- Lakes And Rivers Are Excellent TeachersEarth and sky, woods and fields, lakes and rivers, the mountains, and the sea, are excellent schoolmasters, and teach some […]
- Thank You Being Born My DaughterI don’t know how to help you but please remember. Love you Thank you being born my daughter. — Kim […]
- Lake Havasu Days
- What Seems Set In Perpetuity Can Be Instantly ChangedOne continuously positive idea I’ve carried from my early years is an ever-expanding notion that the past does not create […]
- Be A Person Of ValueBack road in Arizona. Photograph by J. McCluskey iphone 6 with iColorama app Try not to become a person of […]
- Seek Out What Makes You Feel GoodLake Havasu. iphone 12 Pro iColorama app Seek out what makes you feel good and forget the rest. — Story […]