It takes love to let go.
Letting go doesn’t mean that I don’t care anymore,
It means I can’t fix or do it for anyone else.
Letting go doesn’t mean that I’m smearing it,
It’s the realization that I give the other room.
Letting go is not making it impossible,
But allowing to learn from human consequences.
To let go is to admit powerlessness,
It doesn’t mean that I have no control over the results.
Letting go is not trying to change or blame someone else.
It is to make yourself the best you can be.
Letting go is not worrying, but caring.
Letting go is not judging, but allowing the other person to be human.
Letting go is not being in the center and controlling everything,
But the others make it possible to determine their own destiny.
Letting go is not protecting others from themselves,
It is allowing the other to face reality.
Letting go is not denying, but accepting.
Letting go is not putting everything in my hands, but taking each day as it comes.
And praising myself with it.
Letting go is not to criticize or regulate others,
But to become what I dream to be.
Letting go is not regretting the past,
But growing and living for the future.
Letting go is less fearing and more loving.
— Nelson Mandela
- Sorrow Prepares You For JoySorrow prepares you for joy. It violently sweeps everything out of your house, so that new joy can find space to enter. It shakes the yellow leaves from the bough of your heart, so that fresh, green leaves can grow in their place. It pulls up the rotten roots, so that new roots hidden beneath… Read more: Sorrow Prepares You For Joy
- Do Not Sell Your Soul In Exchange Of AnythingDo not sell your soul in exchange of anything, this is the only thing you have brought into this world and the only thing you can take back. — Rumi
- But, Do You Miss The Way Those Lies Tasted?You miss his touch, the way his hands held you, the way his lips became one with yours, the way the lust swelled in his eyes when he looked at you. But, do you miss the way those lies tasted? — Pierre Alex Jeanty from poem Flirting with Lust
- Grieving Is Like Having Broken RibsGrieving is like having broken ribs. On the outside you look fine. But with every breath, it hurts. — Anonymous What is my need for you during the light If I couldn’t find you in the darkness. — Kahlil Gibran
- I Have Just Realized That The Stakes Are MyselfI have just realized that the stakes are myselfI have no otherransom money, nothing to break or barter but my lifemy spirit measured out, in bits, spread overthe roulette table — Diane di Prima from poem Revolutionary Letter #1