What we are today comes from our thoughts of yesterday,
and our present thoughts build our life of tomorrow.
Our life is the creation of our mind.
From The Dhammapada, a collection of Buddhist scriptures, on the power of your mind
Seeing that nothing is solid or permanent you begin to make yourself at home in the unknown.
— Dzigar Kongtrul Rinpoche
Nothing ever goes away until it has taught us what we need to know.
— Pema Chodron
- Zen Comes Down To Three ThingsZen pretty much comes down to three things: Everything changes, Everything is connected, Pay attention. —Jane Hirschfield
- Zeal Is A VolcanoZeal is a volcano, the peak of which the grass of indecisiveness does not grow. — Kahil Gibran
- Yule Is When The Dark Half Of The Year Cedes To The Light HalfYule is when the dark half of the year cedes to the light half. Known as Solstice Night, Awaiting the rebirth of the Sun God. Bonfires, wassailing crops with toasts of spiced cider a time of madness and awesomeness… — Anujj Elviis
- Your Words Surround You Like FogYour words surround you like fog and make you hard to see. ― Edward ‘Blackbeard’ Teach, Pirate
- Your Time Is LimitedYour time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. -– Steve Jobs