I was no longer needing to be special, because I was no longer so caught in my puny separateness that had to keep proving I was something.
I was part of the universe, like a tree is, or like grass is, or like water is. Like storms, like roses.
I was just part of it all.
— Ram Dass, from Changing Lenses
- Zen Comes Down To Three ThingsZen pretty much comes down to three things: Everything changes, Everything is connected, Pay attention. —Jane Hirschfield
- Zeal Is A VolcanoZeal is a volcano, the peak of which the grass of indecisiveness does not grow. — Kahil … Read more
- Yule Is When The Dark Half Of The Year Cedes To The Light HalfYule is when the dark half of the year cedes to the light half. Known as Solstice … Read more
- Your Words Surround You Like FogYour words surround you like fog and make you hard to see. ― Edward ‘Blackbeard’ Teach, Pirate
- Your Time Is LimitedYour time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma … Read more
- Your Strengths are not Your WeaknessesUnderstand: you are one of a kind. Your character traits are a kind of chemical mix that … Read more
- Your Soul Needs Time For Solitude And Self-ReflectionYour soul needs time for solitude and self-reflection. In order to love, lead, heal, and create, you … Read more
- Your Purpose Isn’t Something You DiscoverYour purpose isn’t something you discover, but something you ultimately choose yourself. Stop looking for it and … Read more
- Your Photographs Reflect YouEvery photograph you make Is a reflection of you. — Eric Kim