We are dust and to dust return.
In the end we’re neither air,
nor fire, nor water,
neither more nor less,
and maybe some yellow flowers.
- 100 People Succeeding Is A SignalWhen researching strategies, emphasize patterns over stories. One person succeeding means nothing. 100 people succeeding is a signal. —James Clear
- 100% Passion Or NothingDon’t force yourself to do it. A clear distinction here is things that you think you “should“ do, and things that you must… Read more: 100% Passion Or Nothing
- A Book Must Be The Ax That Breaks The Frozen Sea Within UsA book must be the ax that breaks the frozen sea within us. This is what I believe. — Letter from Kafka to… Read more: A Book Must Be The Ax That Breaks The Frozen Sea Within Us
- A Day Grows Old As We DoA day grows old as we do. Do not wish death upon it. Let it live, let it love, and only then should… Read more: A Day Grows Old As We Do
- A Day Will Come At Last When I Shall Take The Hidden PathsStill round the corner there may wait A new road or a secret gate And though I oft have passed them by A… Read more: A Day Will Come At Last When I Shall Take The Hidden Paths