Don’t waste your time on trivial, pointless things.
Don’t take for granted the time you have.
- 100 People Succeeding Is A SignalWhen researching strategies, emphasize patterns over stories. One person succeeding means nothing. 100 people succeeding is a signal. —James Clear
- 100% Passion Or NothingDon’t force yourself to do it. A clear distinction here is things that you think you “should“ do, and things that you must do. For example, I think the reason why it is so hard for people to start exercising and working out, going to the gym is this: They don’t want to. For many … Read more
- A Book Must Be The Ax That Breaks The Frozen Sea Within UsA book must be the ax that breaks the frozen sea within us. This is what I believe. — Letter from Kafka to his friend Oskar Pollak in 1904
- A Day Grows Old As We DoA day grows old as we do. Do not wish death upon it. Let it live, let it love, and only then should you let it rest in peace. —Michelle C. Ustaszeski
- A Day Will Come At Last When I Shall Take The Hidden PathsStill round the corner there may wait A new road or a secret gate And though I oft have passed them by A day will come at last when I Shall take the hidden paths that run West of the Moon, East of the Sun. — J.R.R. Tolkien