“Don’t think about what you’ve left behind”
The alchemist said to the boy as they began to ride across the sands of the desert.
“If what one finds is made of pure matter, it will never spoil.
And one can always come back.
If what you had found was only a moment of light, like the explosion of a star,
you would find nothing on your return.”
— Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist
- Zen Comes Down To Three ThingsZen pretty much comes down to three things: Everything changes, Everything is connected, Pay attention. —Jane Hirschfield
- Zeal Is A VolcanoZeal is a volcano, the peak of which the grass of indecisiveness does not grow. — Kahil Gibran
- Yule Is When The Dark Half Of The Year Cedes To The Light HalfYule is when the dark half of the year cedes to the light half. Known as Solstice Night, Awaiting the rebirth of the Sun God. Bonfires, wassailing crops with toasts of spiced cider a time of madness and awesomeness… — Anujj Elviis
- Your Words Surround You Like FogYour words surround you like fog and make you hard to see. ― Edward ‘Blackbeard’ Teach, Pirate
- Your Time Is LimitedYour time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. -– Steve Jobs
- Your Strengths are not Your WeaknessesUnderstand: you are one of a kind. Your character traits are a kind of chemical mix that will never be repeated in history. There are ideas unique to you, a specific rhythm and perspective that are your strengths, not your weaknesses. You must not be afraid of your uniqueness. – Robert Greene
- Your Soul Needs Time For Solitude And Self-ReflectionYour soul needs time for solitude and self-reflection. In order to love, lead, heal, and create, you must nourish yourself first. — Louise Hay
- Your Purpose Isn’t Something You DiscoverYour purpose isn’t something you discover, but something you ultimately choose yourself. Stop looking for it and make the choice, then allow that choice to transform you. — Benjamin Hardy from his book Personality Isn’t Permanent
- Your Photographs Reflect YouEvery photograph you make Is a reflection of you. — Eric Kim
- Your Past Is The KeyYour past is the key to the next stage in your life. – Rendon Noel.