You must go in quest of yourself,
and you will find yourself again only in the simple and forgotten things.
Why not go into the forest for a time, literally ?
Sometimes a tree tells you more than can be read in books…
Open different doors,
you may find a you there that you never knew was yours.
Anything can happen.
— Julie Andrews as Mary Poppins in the movie Mary Poppins (1964)
- Sorrow Prepares You For JoySorrow prepares you for joy. It violently sweeps everything out of your house, so that new joy can find space to enter. It shakes the yellow leaves from the bough of your heart, so that fresh, green leaves can grow in their place. It pulls up the rotten roots, so that new roots hidden beneath… Read more: Sorrow Prepares You For Joy
- Do Not Sell Your Soul In Exchange Of AnythingDo not sell your soul in exchange of anything, this is the only thing you have brought into this world and the only thing you can take back. — Rumi
- But, Do You Miss The Way Those Lies Tasted?You miss his touch, the way his hands held you, the way his lips became one with yours, the way the lust swelled in his eyes when he looked at you. But, do you miss the way those lies tasted? — Pierre Alex Jeanty from poem Flirting with Lust
- Grieving Is Like Having Broken RibsGrieving is like having broken ribs. On the outside you look fine. But with every breath, it hurts. — Anonymous What is my need for you during the light If I couldn’t find you in the darkness. — Kahlil Gibran
- I Have Just Realized That The Stakes Are MyselfI have just realized that the stakes are myselfI have no otherransom money, nothing to break or barter but my lifemy spirit measured out, in bits, spread overthe roulette table — Diane di Prima from poem Revolutionary Letter #1