Back road in Arizona. Photograph by J. McCluskey iphone 6 with iColorama app
Try not to become a person of success,
but rather a person of value.
— Albert Einstein
- Sorrow Prepares You For JoySorrow prepares you for joy. It violently sweeps everything out of your house, so… Read more: Sorrow Prepares You For Joy
- Do Not Sell Your Soul In Exchange Of AnythingDo not sell your soul in exchange of anything, this is the only thing… Read more: Do Not Sell Your Soul In Exchange Of Anything
- But, Do You Miss The Way Those Lies Tasted?You miss his touch, the way his hands held you, the way his lips… Read more: But, Do You Miss The Way Those Lies Tasted?
- Grieving Is Like Having Broken RibsGrieving is like having broken ribs. On the outside you look fine. But with… Read more: Grieving Is Like Having Broken Ribs
- I Have Just Realized That The Stakes Are MyselfI have just realized that the stakes are myselfI have no otherransom money, nothing… Read more: I Have Just Realized That The Stakes Are Myself
- The Great Thing Is Not Having A MindThe great thingis not havinga mind. Feelings:oh, I have those; theygovern me. — Louise… Read more: The Great Thing Is Not Having A Mind
- We Can ChangeWe can change. People say we can’t, but we do when the stakes or… Read more: We Can Change
- Stop Being Jerked Like A PuppetDiscard your misperceptions. Stop being jerked like a puppet. Limit yourself to the present.… Read more: Stop Being Jerked Like A Puppet
- We Are Well Advised To Keep On Nodding Terms With The People We Used To BeWe are well advised to keep on nodding terms with the people we used… Read more: We Are Well Advised To Keep On Nodding Terms With The People We Used To Be