It may be that when we no longer know what to do we have come to our real work
and that when we no longer know which way to go we have begun our real journey.
— Wendell Berry
- But, Do You Miss The Way Those Lies Tasted?You miss his touch, the way his hands held you, the way his lips became one with yours, the way the lust swelled in his eyes when… Read more: But, Do You Miss The Way Those Lies Tasted?
- Grieving Is Like Having Broken RibsGrieving is like having broken ribs. On the outside you look fine. But with every breath, it hurts. — Anonymous What is my need for you during… Read more: Grieving Is Like Having Broken Ribs
- I Have Just Realized That The Stakes Are MyselfI have just realized that the stakes are myselfI have no otherransom money, nothing to break or barter but my lifemy spirit measured out, in bits, spread… Read more: I Have Just Realized That The Stakes Are Myself
- The Great Thing Is Not Having A MindThe great thingis not havinga mind. Feelings:oh, I have those; theygovern me. — Louise Gluick from poem The Red Poppy
- We Can ChangeWe can change. People say we can’t, but we do when the stakes or the pain is high enough. And when we do, life can change. It… Read more: We Can Change