Seeking means: having a goal.
But finding means: being free, being open, having no goal.
— Herman Hesse
- I Am Not What Happened To MeI am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become. — Carl Jung
- We Seek The Great Forgotten LanguageRemembering speechlessly we seek the great forgotten language, the lost lane-end into heaven, a stone, a leaf, an unfound door. — Thomas Wolfe from poem O Lost
- I Might Listen Or Else Settle For A DogSpring is working on me. I don’t want to change yet, but fawns and goats and all the girls I knew in high school tell me it’s time to have a baby. I might listen or else settle for a dog so large we name it Bear… — Laura Creste from poem Gentle or Not
- We Meet Ourselves Time And AgainWe meet ourselves time and again in a thousand disguises on the path of life. — Carl Jung
- The Path Is The GoalThe path is the goal. — Ghandi