Whatever you do, don’t fall asleep.
— from Nightmare on Elm Street
- But, Do You Miss The Way Those Lies Tasted?You miss his touch, the way his hands held you, the way his lips became one with yours, the way the… Read more: But, Do You Miss The Way Those Lies Tasted?
- Grieving Is Like Having Broken RibsGrieving is like having broken ribs. On the outside you look fine. But with every breath, it hurts. — Anonymous What… Read more: Grieving Is Like Having Broken Ribs
- I Have Just Realized That The Stakes Are MyselfI have just realized that the stakes are myselfI have no otherransom money, nothing to break or barter but my lifemy… Read more: I Have Just Realized That The Stakes Are Myself
- The Great Thing Is Not Having A MindThe great thingis not havinga mind. Feelings:oh, I have those; theygovern me. — Louise Gluick from poem The Red Poppy
- We Can ChangeWe can change. People say we can’t, but we do when the stakes or the pain is high enough. And when… Read more: We Can Change
- Stop Being Jerked Like A PuppetDiscard your misperceptions. Stop being jerked like a puppet. Limit yourself to the present. — Marcus Aurelius
- We Are Well Advised To Keep On Nodding Terms With The People We Used To BeWe are well advised to keep on nodding terms with the people we used to be, whether we find them attractive… Read more: We Are Well Advised To Keep On Nodding Terms With The People We Used To Be
- I Want to Live Quietly In The Country And Just Be There When You Need MeI hate Hollywood. I don’t want it any more. I want to live quietly in the country and just be there… Read more: I Want to Live Quietly In The Country And Just Be There When You Need Me
- Your Heart Expands When It Is BrokenHere’s a list of things to remember: Time heals. Mountain winds sound exactly like ocean waves. You are worth everything now.… Read more: Your Heart Expands When It Is Broken
- If He Laughs, He’s A Good ManIf you wish to glimpse inside a human soul and get to know a man, don’t bother analyzing his ways of… Read more: If He Laughs, He’s A Good Man