You should never
let your fears
from doing what
you know is right.
~ Aung San Suu Kyi
- Sorrow Prepares You For JoySorrow prepares you for joy. It violently sweeps everything out of your house, so that new joy can find space to enter. It… Read more: Sorrow Prepares You For Joy
- Do Not Sell Your Soul In Exchange Of AnythingDo not sell your soul in exchange of anything, this is the only thing you have brought into this world and the only… Read more: Do Not Sell Your Soul In Exchange Of Anything
- But, Do You Miss The Way Those Lies Tasted?You miss his touch, the way his hands held you, the way his lips became one with yours, the way the lust swelled… Read more: But, Do You Miss The Way Those Lies Tasted?
- Grieving Is Like Having Broken RibsGrieving is like having broken ribs. On the outside you look fine. But with every breath, it hurts. — Anonymous What is my… Read more: Grieving Is Like Having Broken Ribs
- I Have Just Realized That The Stakes Are MyselfI have just realized that the stakes are myselfI have no otherransom money, nothing to break or barter but my lifemy spirit measured… Read more: I Have Just Realized That The Stakes Are Myself
- The Great Thing Is Not Having A MindThe great thingis not havinga mind. Feelings:oh, I have those; theygovern me. — Louise Gluick from poem The Red Poppy
- We Can ChangeWe can change. People say we can’t, but we do when the stakes or the pain is high enough. And when we do,… Read more: We Can Change
- Stop Being Jerked Like A PuppetDiscard your misperceptions. Stop being jerked like a puppet. Limit yourself to the present. — Marcus Aurelius
- We Are Well Advised To Keep On Nodding Terms With The People We Used To BeWe are well advised to keep on nodding terms with the people we used to be, whether we find them attractive company or… Read more: We Are Well Advised To Keep On Nodding Terms With The People We Used To Be
- I Want to Live Quietly In The Country And Just Be There When You Need MeI hate Hollywood. I don’t want it any more. I want to live quietly in the country and just be there when you… Read more: I Want to Live Quietly In The Country And Just Be There When You Need Me