The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something.
Don’t wait for good things to happen to you.
If you go out and make some good things happen,
you will fill the world with hope,
you will fill yourself with hope.
— Barack Obama
- I Waited And Worked To Win Myself LeisureI waited and worked To win myself leisure, Till loneliness irked … Read more
- Go Somewhere You’ve Never BeenEat at a local restaurant tonight. Get the cream sauce. Have … Read more
- Life Is Like Arriving Late For A MovieLife is like arriving late for a movie, having to figure … Read more
- If You Get A Chance, Take ItLife is too short to wake up with regrets. So love … Read more
- Our Life Is Frittered Away By DetailOur life is frittered away by detail … Simplify, simplify. — … Read more
- You Won’t Ever Get Over ItI’ve never been the same since my brother died. There is … Read more
- When The Going Gets Weird, The Weird Turn ProWhen the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. — Hunter … Read more
- Turn Off, Tune Out, And Turn On Your Life.None of us have the promise of tomorrow. God forbid this … Read more
- Beware Of Looking For GoalsBeware of looking for goals: look for a way of life. … Read more
- Each Of Us Has A Certain Ministry To PerformEach of us has a certain ministry to perform, and we … Read more
- We Are Nothing But Space DustWe are nothing but space dust, trying to find its way … Read more
- Sometimes People Are Meant To Simply Teach You How Not To Act In The FutureSometimes people are simply meant to teach you how not to … Read more