The very first Easter taught us this:
that life never ends and love never dies.
– Mary Rose O’Reilley from poem Passover
- Sorrow Prepares You For JoySorrow prepares you for joy. It violently sweeps everything out of your house, so that new… Read more: Sorrow Prepares You For Joy
- Do Not Sell Your Soul In Exchange Of AnythingDo not sell your soul in exchange of anything, this is the only thing you have… Read more: Do Not Sell Your Soul In Exchange Of Anything
- But, Do You Miss The Way Those Lies Tasted?You miss his touch, the way his hands held you, the way his lips became one… Read more: But, Do You Miss The Way Those Lies Tasted?
- Grieving Is Like Having Broken RibsGrieving is like having broken ribs. On the outside you look fine. But with every breath,… Read more: Grieving Is Like Having Broken Ribs
- I Have Just Realized That The Stakes Are MyselfI have just realized that the stakes are myselfI have no otherransom money, nothing to break… Read more: I Have Just Realized That The Stakes Are Myself