We are all creatures of the stars.
— Doris Lessing, Re: Colonised Planet 5, Shikasta (Canopus in Argos #1)
- But, Do You Miss The Way Those Lies Tasted?
- Grieving Is Like Having Broken Ribs
- I Have Just Realized That The Stakes Are Myself
- The Great Thing Is Not Having A Mind
- We Can Change
- Stop Being Jerked Like A Puppet
- We Are Well Advised To Keep On Nodding Terms With The People We Used To Be
- I Want to Live Quietly In The Country And Just Be There When You Need Me
- Your Heart Expands When It Is Broken
- If He Laughs, He’s A Good Man
- It’s Not Like You Get To A Point Where You’re All Right For The Rest Of Your Life
- Never Be Afraid To Fall Apart
- Life Is Too Short To Wake Up With Regrets
- I Am Losing Precious Days