This moment humanity is experiencing can be seen as a door or a hole.
The decision to fall in the hole or walk through the door is up to you.
If you consume the news 24 hours a day, with negative energy,
you will fall into this hole.
But if you take the opportunity to look at yourself,
to rethink life and death,
to take care of yourself and others,
then you will walk through the portal.
Take care of your home,
take care of your body.
Connect with your spiritual home.
When you take care of yourself,
you take care of everyone at the same time.
Do not underestimate the spiritual dimension of this crisis.
Take the perspective of an eagle that sees everything from above with a broader view.
There is a social question in this crisis,
but also a spiritual question. The two go hand in hand.
Without the social dimension we fall into fanaticism.
Without the spiritual dimension,
we fall into pessimism and futility.
Are you ready to face this crisis.
Grab your toolbox and use all the tools at your disposal.
Learn resistance from the example of Indian and African peoples:
we have been and are exterminated.
But we never stopped singing, dancing, lighting a fire and rejoicing.
Don’t feel guilty for feeling blessed in these troubled times.
Being sad or angry doesn’t help at all.
Resistance is resistance through joy!
You have the right to be strong and positive.
And there’s no other way to do it than to maintain a beautiful, happy, bright posture.
Has nothing to do with alienation (ignorance of the world).
It’s a resistance strategy.
When we cross the threshold, we have a new worldview because we faced our fears and difficulties.
This is all you can do now:
– Serenity in the storm
– Keep calm, pray everyday
– Make a habit of meeting the sacred everyday.
Show resistance through art, joy, trust and love.
— Unknown Author
- The Journey of a Thousand StepsThanks for joining me! Good company in a journey makes the way seem shorter. — Izaak Walton
- DivideSnapseed app with grunge on Iphone 6+ maybe noir setting as well.
- Super Simple Way to LiveFrom Eric Kim’s blog: A simple and good way to live life: Only do that and only pursue what you are personally interested and vested in. And, Don’t do anything … Read more
- Get What You Want Out of Life1. Make a list of what you have already achieved. Review it often. 2. Make a list of strengths and weaknesses. Ponder on those. 3. Create a list of opportunities … Read more
- Take Time to Relax And Help Me Figure Out What App I Used HereI do not know what app I used for this effect and it is driving me nuts! This photo is probably ten years old and taken on an Iphone 5 … Read more