- Be careful what you put into your brain. Be careful about what you think about or obsess about. The old saying “garbage in-garbage out” is true. Focus on good or focus on evil. You choose the outcome.
- The more vividly and more detailed you dream, and the more you do it, the more exact your dreams will come true.
- Though things can and do happen when you dream them, you stand a better chance if you’re being deliberate. In other words, consciously make an effort to keep them in your mind. Set goals. Make a plan and follow it. Don’t give up.
- Roadblocks to every dream are not outside factors, but inside your head. Clear the roadblocks, clear the indoctrination you’ve inherited from others, get the “I don’t deserve this” or “I’m not the kind of person who gets to have these things” out of your brain.
- When you have a valid world-changing purpose, it makes things happen faster. Find your purpose.
- Though some things happen on their own (good or bad, depending on what’s in your brain), they happen faster when you work on them. Remember, a boat floating with the engine off can drift anywhere. A boat with the engine running, propeller spinning, and rudder aimed at a compass setting always gets to its destination!
Imagine what your life would be like if every dream you had came true?
If everything you had thought of had become a reality?
What would you do if you knew there were no limits — no age limits, no money limits, no conditions to get in your way?
What if you discovered that everyone is a dreamer, but only people who are willing to jump over roadblocks are the ones who get the prize?
My guess is that inside of you, right now, is one burning desire you’ve dreamed about but did not believe you could do or have.
Pull the trigger today.
Make it vivid, make a plan, and start action today, and every day, and you’ll change your life in 90 days.
— Eric Rhoads