1. You have to be seriously motivated to get out of a rut in order to change and transform your life.
2. Most people are lazy and will not put in the time and effort it takes to make the necessary changes.
3. You must create well defined goals.
4. It will be necessary to make sacrifices. You may have to stop watching television, playing video games, or online shopping.
5. Stay focused on your goals with clear pictures in your head of the end results.
6. It will be necessary to take action, make adjustments, take more action, And keep making adjustments until the desired results are obtained.
7. It will require thinking, planning, reading, learning, doing. You may have to take courses to achieve your goals.
8. You must keep the goals uppermost in your mind at all times.
9. Break the goal(s) into manageable steps of three or less. When those steps are completed, make three more steps.
10. Keep going to completion. The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.