Consistency before intensity.
Start small and become the kind of person who shows up every day.
Build a new identity.
Then increase the intensity.
— James Clear
- Zen Comes Down To Three ThingsZen pretty much comes down to three things: Everything changes, Everything is connected, Pay attention. —Jane Hirschfield
- Zeal Is A VolcanoZeal is a volcano, the peak of which the grass of indecisiveness does not grow. — Kahil Gibran
- Yule Is When The Dark Half Of The Year Cedes To The Light HalfYule is when the dark half of the year cedes to the light half. Known as Solstice Night, Awaiting […]
- Your Words Surround You Like FogYour words surround you like fog and make you hard to see. ― Edward ‘Blackbeard’ Teach, Pirate
- Your Time Is LimitedYour time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma – which […]
- Your Strengths are not Your WeaknessesUnderstand: you are one of a kind. Your character traits are a kind of chemical mix that will never […]
- Your Soul Needs Time For Solitude And Self-ReflectionYour soul needs time for solitude and self-reflection. In order to love, lead, heal, and create, you must nourish […]
- Your Purpose Isn’t Something You DiscoverYour purpose isn’t something you discover, but something you ultimately choose yourself. Stop looking for it and make the […]
- Your Photographs Reflect YouEvery photograph you make Is a reflection of you. — Eric Kim
- Your Past Is The KeyYour past is the key to the next stage in your life. – Rendon Noel.
- Your Mind Creates EverythingYour mind creates everything. Your conscious mind has much greater power than you can ever imagine. Your mind can […]
- You’ve Got A Lot of ChoicesYou’ve got a lot of choices. If getting out of bed in the morning is a chore and you’re […]