She thought to herself, ‘This is now.’
She was glad that the cosy house,
and Pa and Ma and the firelight and the music, were now.
They could not be forgotten,
she thought, because now is now.
It can never be a long time ago.
—- Laura Ingalls Wilder ftom Little House in the Big Woods
- Stop Worrying About How Much You Matter And Take Advantage Of Your New FreedomWhether you’re feeling irrelevant from a recent retirement, job loss, relationship change, or another big life event, don’t despair. Stop worrying about how much you matter, and take advantage of your new freedom. — John P. Weiss on Medium
- The End Is Where We Begin FromWhat we call the beginning is often the end. And to make an end is to make a beginning. The end is where we begin from. — T. S. Eliot
- Just Relax. It’s Not A White Flag Out The Windowhow can we point at a horizon yet still fear death just relax it’s not a white flag out the window it’s my new panties I will never surrender — Caconrad from poem From “Listen to the Golden Boomerang Hour”
- Lakes And Rivers Are Excellent TeachersEarth and sky, woods and fields, lakes and rivers, the mountains, and the sea, are excellent schoolmasters, and teach some of us more than what we could learn from books. — John Lubbock
- Thank You Being Born My DaughterI don’t know how to help you but please remember. Love you Thank you being born my daughter. — Kim Seong Eun and Cindy Juyoung Ok from poem P. S. Please Forgive Poor Grammar
- Lake Havasu Days