Awareness is often enough to motivate change.
Simply tracking your food intake will motivate you to alter it.
Merely writing down your problems may spark ideas for possible solutions.
The process starts with seeing reality clearly.
— James Clear
- ‘Start Again,’ I Heard Them SayThe birds, they sang at the break of day. ‘Start again,’ I heard them say. —Leonard Cohen
- Zen Comes Down To Three ThingsZen pretty much comes down to three things: Everything changes, Everything is connected, Pay attention. —Jane Hirschfield
- Zeal Is A VolcanoZeal is a volcano, the peak of which the grass of indecisiveness does not grow. — Kahil Gibran
- Yule Is When The Dark Half Of The Year Cedes To The Light HalfYule is when the dark half of the year cedes to the light half. Known as Solstice Night, Awaiting the rebirth of the Sun God. Bonfires, wassailing crops with toasts of spiced cider a time of madness and awesomeness… — Anujj Elviis
- You’ve Got A Lot of ChoicesYou’ve got a lot of choices. If getting out of bed in the morning is a chore and you’re not smiling on a regular basis, try another choice. — Steven D. Woodhull