Think of things that linger: leaves,
cartons and napkins, the damp smell of mold.
Think of things that disappear…
…what brings tears into your eyes.
Something that said adios to you
before you knew what it meant
or how long it was for.
— Naomi Shihab Nye, from poem Trying to Name What Doesn’t Change
- Zen Comes Down To Three Things
- Zeal Is A Volcano
- Yule Is When The Dark Half Of The Year Cedes To The Light Half
- Your Words Surround You Like Fog
- Your Time Is Limited
- Your Strengths are not Your Weaknesses
- Your Soul Needs Time For Solitude And Self-Reflection
- Your Purpose Isn’t Something You Discover
- Your Photographs Reflect You
- Your Past Is The Key
- Your Mind Creates Everything
- Your Heart Expands When It Is Broken