The second half of my life will be wide-eyed,
fingers shifting through fine sands,
arms loose at my sides, wandering feet.
There will be new dreams every night,
and the drapes will never be closed.
I will toss my string of keys into a deep
well and old letters into the grate.
— Joyce Sutphen from poem Crossroads
- 100 People Succeeding Is A SignalWhen researching strategies, emphasize patterns over stories. One person succeeding means nothing. 100 people succeeding is a signal. —James Clear
- A Book Must Be The Ax That Breaks The Frozen Sea Within UsA book must be the ax that breaks the frozen sea within us. This is what I believe. — Letter from Kafka to his friend Oskar Pollak in 1904
- A Day Grows Old As We DoA day grows old as we do. Do not wish death upon it. Let it live, let it love, and only then should you let it rest in peace. —Michelle C. Ustaszeski
- A Day Will Come At Last When I Shall Take The Hidden PathsStill round the corner there may wait A new road or a secret gate And though I oft have passed them by A day will come at last when I Shall take the hidden paths that run West of the Moon, East of the Sun. — J.R.R. Tolkien
- A Good Date Shake Should Be A Little TrashyWe’re using Thrifty ice cream today because…, you could go fancier but I think a good Date Shake should be a little trashy. ⁃ Claire Vaye Watkins