Your time is better spent championing good ideas than tearing down bad ones.
The best thing that can happen to a bad idea is that it is forgotten. The best thing that can happen to a good idea is that it is shared.
Feed the good ideas and let bad ideas die of starvation.
- 100 People Succeeding Is A SignalWhen researching strategies, emphasize patterns over stories. One person succeeding means nothing. 100 people succeeding is a signal. —James Clear
- 100% Passion Or NothingDon’t force yourself to do it. A clear distinction here is things that you think you “should“ do, and things that you must do. For example, I … Read more
- A Book Must Be The Ax That Breaks The Frozen Sea Within UsA book must be the ax that breaks the frozen sea within us. This is what I believe. — Letter from Kafka to his friend Oskar Pollak … Read more
- A Day Grows Old As We DoA day grows old as we do. Do not wish death upon it. Let it live, let it love, and only then should you let it rest … Read more
- A Day Will Come At Last When I Shall Take The Hidden PathsStill round the corner there may wait A new road or a secret gate And though I oft have passed them by A day will come at … Read more
- A Good Date Shake Should Be A Little TrashyWe’re using Thrifty ice cream today because…, you could go fancier but I think a good Date Shake should be a little trashy. ⁃ Claire Vaye Watkins
- A Good Traveler Has No Fixed PlansA good traveler has no fixed plans, and is not intent on arriving. ― Lao Tzu.
- A Good Traveler Is One Who Does Not Know Where He Is GoingA good traveler is one who does not know where he is going to , and a perfect traveler does not know where he came from. ― … Read more
- A Green Skin Growing Over Whatever Winter Did To UsPatient, plodding, a green skin growing over whatever winter did to us, a return to the strange idea of continuous living despite the mess of us… — … Read more
- A Hour Of Thinking Can Save You A Decade Of WorkLife is easier when you know what you want — but most people don’t take the time to figure out what they want. It’s not that we … Read more